Study In Ireland/Universities, Fees, Visa Details & Eligibilty
WOULD YOU LIKE TO STUDY IN IRELAND?
STUDY IN IRELAND
Ireland, a popular destination among students from other states of the European Union as well as other regions from around the world, is one of the fastest growing economies in the world. Ranked as one of the friendliest nations by Lonely Planet and first in the Economic Intelligence Unit’s Quality-of-life Index it is a great place to study in. The Irish are friendly folks to live with and their hospitality is world renowned.
Some of the best colleges in Ireland like the Trinity College Dublin, University College Dublin, and University College Cork, feature in the top 100 over the world, which makes it an excellent option to study abroad in Ireland.
With one of the best education systems in Europe, with a history rich in tradition and learning, and quality education Ireland is witnessing a rapid growth in economy with just 4.4% unemployment rate. All of which makes it a great choice to study in Ireland.
Benefits of Studying in Ireland
- An English speaking country, part of European Union & one of the fastest growing economy in the world
- High quality education at affordable price
- Rich in cultural heritage with a history of world-leading innovation
- Modern & Lively country with 40% population below 25 years of age
- Post study work visa for 1 year on completion of studies
- Easier Permanent Residency (PR) after studies
- Excellent career prospects and job opportunities
- Excellent employment prospects in technology, pharma & biotech sector
- Safe and friendly country with a warm and welcoming culture
- Portal to Europe with excellent travel opportunities
- Courses starting from Rs. 8 Lakhs per annum
Part-time Job Prospects
International students studying in Ireland are offered great part-time work opportunities. All International students pursuing a full time degree here are allowed to work part-time. With minimum wages at close to €9.00 per hour and work permit for 20 hours a week during academic terms, and 40 hours per week during holidays, part-time work opportunities couldn’t get any better.
Post Study Work Options
After completion of degree at a college in Ireland, students are allowed a 1 year extension to gain work experience. If employed, employers provide employees with 2 years Green Card. After the completion of the 2 year Green Card Permit, employees may file for permanent residency.