Admission Counseling Services
STUDY ABROAD TEAM (SAT)
At Excellence Education Travels and Tours, the Admission Counseling Services (ACS) is an amalgamation of highly specialized and customized services provided to study abroad aspirants with an aim to optimize their chances of obtaining admission into the best possible universities/institutes. Applicants are provided specialized, one-on-one services from start (i.e. university selection) to finish (i.e. visa counseling).
STUDY ABROAD TEAM (SAT)
Our Admission Counseling team provides the following services
- Profiling & University Selection – Our expert Admissions Counselors help applicants in selection of the right kind of colleges/universities
- Editing of Statements of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation, Essays and Resumes – Our Admissions Editors assist applicants in understanding & completing the highly qualitative aspects of foreign university applications – essays, statements of purpose, resumes etc.
- Application Assistance & Counseling – The Admissions Counselors counsel and assist applicants in filing up their application forms and review them as well
- Scholarship Assistantship– Our Study Abroad Team (SAT) helps students who are interested in SCHOLARSHIPS to study abroad
- University Interview Preparation – Our SAT Staff is engaged in training applicants for university interviews
- Visa Counseling – Our expert Visa Counselors assist applicants in finalising their visa documents and also conduct mock visa interview sessions. You cannot be denied Visa if you pass through us. This is GUARANTEED!
Our Study Abroad Guide will provide you with helpful tips and articles about studying abroad including general safety tips, how to pick your program when studying abroad and much more. We also feature student articles describing first-hand the study abroad experience – feel free to visit us!
Study Abroad Loans
Funding your education is not easy, but did you know that you can obtain loans for study abroad education? We highlight two programs offering loans for US students who are spending a semester or longer abroad, and a program for US students directly enrolled in a foreign school. We also give advice on maximizing federal loans, and you can apply online today directly to any of the programs we feature.
Study Abroad Insurance
As you travel abroad, whether for a semester or more, you will need to make sure you have adequate international health insurance coverage to cover medical emergencies, but also to cover evacuation and repatriation. To learn more about the various plans and options for students’ plea, see our study abroad insurance center.